About the Alliance for Savings and Investment
The Alliance for Savings and Investment (ASI) is a diverse coalition of dividend-paying companies, investor organizations and trade associations, formed in support of a common goal: to promote economic recovery, growth and job creation through policies that foster private savings and capital investment.
ASI’s top legislative priority is making permanent today’s current low tax rates on capital gains and dividends to provide certainty to investors, stability to the economy and a strong foundation for long-term economic growth.
ASI members include:
- American Forest & Paper Association
- American Gas Association (AGA)
- Edison Electric Institute (EEI)
- Investment Company Institute (ICI)
- MassMutual Life Insurance
- National Association of Water Companies
- RAI Service
- Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA)
- Southern Company
- United Parcel Service (UPS)
In particular, ASI supports the following:
- Maintaining the existing differential rate for capital gains and dividends taxes for all taxpayers.
- Maintaining permanent differential tax rates on capital gains and dividends in order to provide certainty to investors and stability to the economy.
- Maintaining parity in tax rates for capital gains and dividend income.
You may contact ASI by sending an email to email@example.com.